Teacher Retreat in Guatemala!
We've teamed up with Antigua International School this summer to offer a great professional development opportunity focused around cross-curricular collaboration projects. Using Guatemala as the backdrop, you'll work with like-minded teachers that want to create unique learning opportunities for their students. Mayan jungles, volcanoes, incredible coffee, colonial Spanish architecture...what's not to love!?
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Shared accommodations in central Antigua
- Flights to and from Tikal and park entrance
- Accommodations in Flores
- Welcome and Goodbye dinners
- Transportation to and from school
- All class and school materials
- Daily lunch at school
- Guided excursions/events
NOTE: Discounts available for providing your own accommodation and transportation or signing up with teacher friends!
Deadline: Payment will be due one month prior to start date.
*Cancellations can be made up to one month before the program starts with a 75% reimbursement, 50% thereafter.