Teacher Mental Health and Wellness Program in Aruba!
Last year, we partnered with the International School of Aruba to travel to this exotic Caribbean destination to help assist in the school's STEAM program for local Aruban students! It was a blast and we're returning in 2020. We've teamed up with Danna Thomas, founder of Happy Teacher Revolution to put on a week long program all focused on teachers' mental health and wellness. This is a fantastic opportunity where teachers will learn skills, become certified, and implement strategies that will help make them the best teacher they can be, for both their students and themselves!
- Accommodations in a shared villa/condo with us and other participants
- Certified Happy Teacher Revolution Teacher Facilitator
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Welcome and Goodbye dinners
- Transportation to and from school
- All class and school materials
- Daily lunch at ISA
- Guided island excursions/events
NOTE: Discounts available for providing your own accommodation and transportation or signing up as a group.
Deadline: Payment will be due one month prior to start date.
*Cancellations can be made up to one month before the program starts with a 75% reimbursement, 50% thereafter.